Intense Gaming Role-Play

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intense Gaming Role-Play

3 posters

Shay_Bar LSPD Application

shaybar

Shay_Bar LSPD Application Empty Shay_Bar LSPD Application

Post by shaybar Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:12 pm

Shay_Bar LSPD Application Lspd_d10

First Name: shay
    Last Name: bar
    Date of Birth: 11/10/1990
    Race:white
    Phone Number: don't have
    Place of Birth: los santos
    Place of Residence: homeless

Do you have any medical conditions, mental or physical disabilities?: nope

If yes, please list them here:

(( OUT OF CHARACTER ))

First Name (OOC):shay
    Gender (OOC): bar
    In-game level (OOC):7/10
    Age (OOC):15
    Time playing SAMP (OOC): 2 years

List past factions you were in here (OOC): {gov} {lsfmd:leader} {lspd:leader} {saas:leader}

Can you communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language? (OOC): yes

Do you possess a working microphone? (OOC): no

LICENSES AND PERMITS

(( IN CHARACTER ))

Do you possess a Vehicle License?: no but I will make now

Have or has your Vehicle License ever been revoked?: don't have so no

Do you possess an Flying License?:no

Do you possess a Firearms License?: no

((QUESTIONS))

Why do you want to join the PD? (100 word minimum)coze I love police I love to work with group I love to catch the bad guy and make a peacefull city its a lot of work and for that it need the best people to make the best crew and I think I can handle it coz I have a lot of experience and I did a lot of thinks whan I was leader in lspd it was hard but I play samp for 2 years so I can handle almost everything

What can you bring to the PD? (100 word minimum)leadership, peace, hard work, I can make the city with lspd to better place with good people and the bad guys I will send to hell so what I say that i can handle thinks fast and make lspd to better place so that's all I think I Suitable to this work I wish you will accept me that's all

Can you handle extreme stressful situations while maintaining your professionalism? yes

Are you familiar with all 10 codes and all rules and regulations of the department? not to much

Do you have any previous experience with law enforcement or military? Please explain thoroughly.i have a lot experience in leo
    shaybar

Shay_Bar LSPD Application Empty Re: Shay_Bar LSPD Application

Post by shaybar Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:47 pm

I hope you will accept me
    ScofieldX

Post by ScofieldX Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:15 pm

shaybar wrote:First Name: shay
    Last Name: bar
    Date of Birth: 11/10/1990
    Race:white
    Phone Number: don't have
    Place of Birth: los santos
    Place of Residence: homeless

Do you have any medical conditions, mental or physical disabilities?: nope

If yes, please list them here:

(( OUT OF CHARACTER ))

First Name (OOC):shay
    Last Name (OOC): bar
    Gender (OOC): m
    In-game level (OOC):5/10
    Age (OOC):15
    Time playing SAMP (OOC): 2 years

List past factions you were in here (OOC): {gov} {lsfmd:leader} {lspd:leader} {saas:leader}

Can you communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language? (OOC): yes

Do you possess a working microphone? (OOC): no

LICENSES AND PERMITS

(( IN CHARACTER ))

Do you possess a Vehicle License?: no but I will make now

Have or has your Vehicle License ever been revoked?: don't have so no

Do you possess an Flying License?:no

Do you possess a Firearms License?: no

((QUESTIONS))

Why do you want to join the PD? (100 word minimum)cause I love police I love to work with group I love to catch the bad guy and make a peaceful city its a lot of work and for that it need the best people to make the best crew and I think I can handle it coz I have a lot of experience and I did a lot of things when I was leader in lspd it was hard but I play samp for 2 years so I can handle almost everything - Also put more effort in this section, No bypassing anything Write out alot of stuff if you have an outstanding questionaire, here you'll be accepted without any problems.

What can you bring to the PD? (100 word minimum)leadership, peace, hard work, I can make the city with lspd to better place with good people and the bad guys I will send to hell so what I say that i can handle thinks fast and make lspd to better place so that's all I think I Suitable to this work I wish you will accept me that's all - Same here Need to fill more and give more detail as to What you can bring to the table, Make it look realistically.

Can you handle extreme stressful situations while maintaining your professionalism? yes

Are you familiar with all 10 codes and all rules and regulations of the department? not to much

Do you have any previous experience with law enforcement or military? Please explain thoroughly.i have a lot experience in leo
    I think you'll be a great officer. However you need to get the following.. and I'm sure blade will agree.

1. Do you possess a Vehicle License?: no but I will make now

2. Do you possess an Flying License?:no

3. Do you possess a Firearms License?: no
    These three things here need to be get & gotten, Can't have any unlicensed drivers driving on the road, or shooting a glock when arresting a criminal.

Last edited by ScofieldX on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    shaybar

Post by shaybar Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:17 pm

Ok sure thanks sir
    Blade
    Blade
    Admin

Post by Blade Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:27 pm

Shay_Bar LSPD Application Lspd_b10

Dear Mr. Bar,

Thank you for your interest in joining our Law Enforcement. However, after close evaluation of your application and some careful examinations, we regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED.

If you have any questions/concerns regarding your application and/or our decision, feel free to contact our HR department (Blade/Scofield). They'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Sincerely,
    L.S.P.D Cheif,
    B.Longwei

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:44 pm