Intense Gaming Role-Play

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intense Gaming Role-Play

2 posters

Custom mapping.

ScofieldX

Custom mapping. Empty Custom mapping.

Post by ScofieldX Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:43 pm

I've done some custom mapping in the past on this server & now I'm I'm offering my services for a small fee. Now here's some details when ordering your custom mapping. Firstly the price will be about $25.00 for large projects. Anything less than 500 objects that is between $5 & $15.00 anything over is more. Also all donations for such mapping will be donated to the server for server needs. So no I'm not getting anything from this ordeal. I'll be posting my previous mapping buildings sometime later so you can get a perspective of what I mean as long you tell me. "I want a small office building, with a huge amount of desks and chairs!" That'll be an easily $5.00 thanks for looking!
    Video1:
    Video2:
    ScofieldX's And Greg's Business.
    Video1:
    Video2:
    Video3:
    ScofieldX's Small Business.
    Video1:
    And that's it so far, Right now me and Greg are working on his mechanic business.. / Faction.. Videos will be uploaded as soon it's done.

Last edited by ScofieldX on Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Blade
    Blade
    Admin

Custom mapping. Empty Re: Custom mapping.

Post by Blade Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:34 pm

Also, as a side note, in order to complete your map request, when you select the donate button, you will be given the option to include a note with your donation. Be sure to put in the notes that it is for custom mapping. You will still receive your VIP features, however, adding the note will ensure that we can keep track of what the donation is for. Thanks again.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:38 pm