Intense Gaming Role-Play

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intense Gaming Role-Play

3 posters

[Character Bug] Phoenix_Parker

Phoenix Mason

[Character Bug] Phoenix_Parker Empty [Character Bug] Phoenix_Parker

Post by Phoenix Mason Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:13 pm

Name: Phoenix Parker
    Importance of the bug (low/medium/high): Low
    Explanation of the bug: So, i logged into the server after crashing and started driving the taxi, went on duty as usual. I accepted a call and went to pick them up, said I couldn't speak because I was in AFK which I was not. So I delivered him to the bank and what not and he gave me money etc, but I couldn't speak because i was "AFK", so i did /afk and it said I already was afk and then i did /back and it spawned me at general hospital which was where I was when I logged in to begin with.
    Where is the bug (for example /help; PD commands)? /afk command?
    Additional notes & screenshots (not mandatory - for better understanding): [Character Bug] Phoenix_Parker Sa-mp-13
    ScofieldX

[Character Bug] Phoenix_Parker Empty Re: [Character Bug] Phoenix_Parker

Post by ScofieldX Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:45 pm

Phoenix Mason wrote:Name: Phoenix Parker
    Importance of the bug (low/medium/high): Low
    Explanation of the bug: So, i logged into the server after crashing and started driving the taxi, went on duty as usual. I accepted a call and went to pick them up, said I couldn't speak because I was in AFK which I was not. So I delivered him to the bank and what not and he gave me money etc, but I couldn't speak because i was "AFK", so i did /afk and it said I already was afk and then i did /back and it spawned me at general hospital which was where I was when I logged in to begin with.
    Where is the bug (for example /help; PD commands)? /afk command?
    Additional notes & screenshots (not mandatory - for better understanding): [Character Bug] Phoenix_Parker Sa-mp-13
    Yes this is an known bug of which I've came across myself.
    Thank you for reporting it Phoenix, We'll look into it further!
    Blade
    Blade
    Admin

Post by Blade Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:59 pm

This is caused by going AFK and logging out while still AFK. AFK is not a to be used while logging out. If you want to prevent this bug, you need to be sure and /back before logging out. Thanks for the report.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:14 am