Intense Gaming Role-Play

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intense Gaming Role-Play

3 posters

Taking a break.

ScofieldX

Taking a break. Empty Taking a break.

Post by ScofieldX Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:47 pm

Some of the people... Not mentioning any names.. But every year it's the same whole ordeal. This year will be different.
    I've resigned from everything came in-game to get my stuff removed so I'm not blamed for banning people off a server etc..
    The reason why I need to take a long extended break, Things in my life I need to straightened out before hopping back on a samp server.. And not acting like an adult. There will be one person who's happy with this decision.. but I couldn't give two fucks either way.
    Shout outs: Greg, Blade. I wish you two the best of luck.. And if it doesn't work don't force yourselves to keep it up, You can't push people to come on If they don't come on, sucks for them cause they're missing out!
    Let's hope the script gets better with improvements. Let's hope Austin doesn't disappear.. and go away for amount of days. and doesn't asnwer skype messages. Then suddenly pops on. and acts like everything is peachy.
    Watch closely to those who do more than those who say you're their friend Blade. Live by those words mostly it'll save you from doing dumb decisions. Alright Goodluck and I'll stay in touch as much as possible! Peace.
    Blade
    Blade
    Admin

Taking a break. Empty Re: Taking a break.

Post by Blade Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:10 pm

Love ya bro, hope you pop in and rp with us some sooner or later. Hate all this happened, but I understand your reasons. Ill see you soon bro.
    Phoenix Mason

Post by Phoenix Mason Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:31 pm

Really hated that it had to happen, but i really hope you come back and we can try to work things out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:48 am